The state of Ohio’s Health: 2021 Health Value Dashboard™ release
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
11 am-12:30 pm
11 am-12:30 pm
Join us for the release of the Health Policy Institute of Ohio’s biennial and data-rich Health Value Dashboard.
The Dashboard lays a foundation for tracking Ohio’s progress towards health value – a composite measure of Ohio’s performance on population health outcomes and healthcare spending. The Dashboard examines Ohio’s rank and trend performance relative to other states and highlights gaps in outcomes between groups for some of Ohio’s most at-risk communities.
This forum will explore key findings from the 2021 Health Value Dashboard with emphasis on health equity and evidence-based policy changes that can lead to improvement and cost savings.
- Sara Collins, PhD, Vice President, Health Care Coverage and Access, Commonwealth Fund
- Melinda Dutton, Partner, Manatt Health
- Katherine Robb, Senior Program Manager, Environmental Health, APHA
- Presentation slides
- Webinar recording
- 2021 Health Value Dashboard
- Health Care Coverage and Access resources (Commonwealth Fund)
- Health Equity Fact Sheets, Briefs, Reports and Infographics (American Public Health Association)
- Investing in Health: Seven strategies for states looking to buy health, not just healthcare (Manatt)
This online forum will be provided at no cost to participants, thanks to the generous support of our 2021 Forum Series Sponsors. HPIO is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Please consider making a donation to support our work.