Emerging trends in law and state health policy
Monday, Dec. 8, 2014 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Forum material (Presentation slides and supplemental material)
- Emerging trends in law and state health policy, part 1 (pdf, 128 pages)
- Emerging trends in law and state health policy, part 2 (pdf, 114 pages)
- HPIO publication “Medicaid enrollment trends and impact analysis” (pdf, 24 pages)
Registration and lunch pick up at 11:30 am, with program to follow at noon.
Learn about emerging trends in law and state health policy. Sessions will cover topics such as prioritizing prevention, aligning health care payments with outcomes, and long-term care. Learn how the ACA has impacted insurance coverage options and Medicaid enrollment. Discover how other states have implemented Medicaid waivers and Medicaid ACOs to better control costs and health outcomes.
This event is targeted to new and returning members of the 131st General Assembly and legislative staff, but others are welcome to attend.
- Maia Crawford and Rob Houston, Center for Health Care Strategies
- Greg Moody, Director, Governor’s Office of Health Transformation
- Robert Applebaum, Director of the Ohio Long-Term Care Research Project, Scripps Gerontology Center at Miami University
BOXED LUNCH WILL BE SERVED (Vegetarian options available)
CLE credit: This event is pending approval by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 3.5 total CLE hours