This group advises HPIO on products and activities related to prevention and public health, and provides general direction for the Ohio Wellness and Prevention Network. This group is made up of representatives from several different prevention areas (such as chronic disease and injury/violence prevention and mental and emotional well-being) and experts in prevention and public health funding, the “health in all policies” approach, and evidence-based prevention.
The following members are serving on this advisory group:
- David Ciccone, United Way of Central Ohio
- Beth Tsvetkoff, Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
- Michele Shough, Ohio Department of Health
- Mike Smeltzer, Ohio Public Health Association
- Deborah Wilcox, Wellness Management and Recovery
- Rebecca Cline, Ohio Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention Consortium and Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Jeff Stephens, American Cancer Society
- Micah Berman, OSU College of Public Health
- Anne Harnish, Consultant (retired from ODH and OHT)
- Jim Ryan, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Association of Ohio
- Martha Halko, Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Kate Keller, Interact for Health
For more information
If you are interested in learning more about HPIO’s Prevention and Public Health Advisory Group, please contact Amy Bush Stevens at (614) 224-4950 x308 or email@example.com.